Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 26 of Exercise Study

     So, I've had a pretty bad week. Like I said, on Tuesday I couldn't do my weight training because I got like no sleep and couldn't eat because of my reflux. Then on Wednesday, I went to my doctor and heard some news that I didn't really want to hear, even though I knew it was coming. Plus, it was a rainy, dreary day and that made it worse. So, (on Wednesday) when I tried to do my cardio workout, I just couldn't do it. I tried though!
     Yesterday, I went to the gym to do my weight training and I actually made it through! But, I noticed that my Erlos Dahnlos Syndrome (means my cartilage is really flexible and easily damaged) was making my joints hurt on some of the machines. Like the legpress, that hurts my knees, and the calf extension hurts my ankles, and so on....
     Anyway, today. I got on the bike (we have a Recumbent Bike at home) and I was able to make it through, but I was extremely tired afterwards. Usually my fatigue doesn't hit me until about a half hour later, but I felt it immediately afterwards today. And, it hasn't really left. I'm really tired as I write this, and once I'm done, I'll probably go lie down to watch T.V. and rest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

*READ THIS*

*DISCLAIMER* This blog should not be used as a diagnosis or a treatment plan. If you have POTS or think you may have POTS, consult your doctor about what you should do. This blog is only for the purpose of giving some information and support for people with POTS and to document my progress in the exercise program.