Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 23 of Exercise Study: Sort of...

     So, today I was supposed to go to the gym for weight training, but I just couldn't do it today. Last night I didn't fall asleep until 7:00. A.M. In the morning...I don't know what it was, but I just could not fall asleep! Even with my 15mg of Melatonin, 3 capsules of Valarian Root, and chamomile tea. So, by the time I did fall asleep, I was only able to sleep for about 5 hours (I woke up at 12:00). When I woke up I noticed that my acid reflux was acting up really bad and I couldn't make myself eat (if I did, I knew I would throw up). Even though I couldn't eat, and I didn't sleep much, I still really wanted to try to go to the gym. So, I got up, got dressed, and stretched to go to the gym. While we were in the car on our way, my stomach started hurting, I started having a hot flash, and I started to feel really fatigued. I just knew I couldn't do it, so we turned around and went home. (which actually turned out good, because a few minutes after we got home, my tutor showed up, and if I had been at the gym, we would've missed her...)
     I do plan to pick up with my cardio workout tomorrow though. I figured it wouldn't hurt to miss one day of weight training because I haven't missed one workout yet....
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

*READ THIS*

*DISCLAIMER* This blog should not be used as a diagnosis or a treatment plan. If you have POTS or think you may have POTS, consult your doctor about what you should do. This blog is only for the purpose of giving some information and support for people with POTS and to document my progress in the exercise program.