Friday, April 8, 2011

Time for an Update

     So, pretty much the past week I haven't done any workouts. I know I'm supposed to feel worse during the first month, but I'm feeling REALLY worse. Worse to the point where if I do my workouts, I feel I'll pass out. But, Angie (a girl with POTS who has been e-mailing me) said that she is in a pre-month workout. I had no idea what that meant, so her mom e-mailed me and explained what it was. Apparently you use the pre-month workouts to gradually prepare you for the actual months of workouts. So, since we had no idea there was such a thing as a pre-month, my mom e-mailed Tiffany and we're waiting to hear back from her.
     I've decided to not do any workouts until I hear from Tiffany and my orthopedist, because 1) I'm worried I jumped into the harder workouts too fast and actually did damage, so I want some time for my body to recover and 2) I'm worried I'm doing damage to my joints by doing exercise and I want to make sure I'm not by seeing my orthopedist.
     I'm trying to keep a positive attitude though! I try to keep myself busy with watching youtube videos or doing schoolwork (but some days my brain is so foggy I can't do any school work at all...). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*READ THIS*

*DISCLAIMER* This blog should not be used as a diagnosis or a treatment plan. If you have POTS or think you may have POTS, consult your doctor about what you should do. This blog is only for the purpose of giving some information and support for people with POTS and to document my progress in the exercise program.