Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A New Start

     So, Tiffany sent the calendars for the Pre-Month workout programs. I started yesterday with cardio and it was much easier! BTW I'm starting on Pre-Month 2 rather than Pre-Month 1 because I was able to make it through the first week of the regular months, but then I couldn't go any farther. I'm so glad I got the Pre-Month program! I don't know what I would do without it!
     Even though it is easier, I still had a hard time. By the end of the 5 minute increments of the Base Pace, I was beginning to feel faint. So, thank God for those 2 minute recoveries in between!
     Today, I did my weight training like normal, but I've decided not to increase any of the weights on the machines until I see my orthopedist because I'm worried I'm doing damage to my cartilage. This morning I squatted down to pick something up, but I had to get my dad to help me up because I couldn't stand up because the pain in my knees was so bad! Hopefully my doctor can do something about that! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl. I hope your doing okay -
    I just stumbled across your blog. If you need anyone to talk to regarding your POTS, feel free to contact me!

    xoxo
    -erinj0

    ReplyDelete

*READ THIS*

*DISCLAIMER* This blog should not be used as a diagnosis or a treatment plan. If you have POTS or think you may have POTS, consult your doctor about what you should do. This blog is only for the purpose of giving some information and support for people with POTS and to document my progress in the exercise program.